…
I agree with you Master, and I’ll start the same way you did: Full transparency that I’m a huge fan of Parker’s room and her Fan Club. And like you, I have absolutely no issue with another model winning a category we’re going for in the room, different members value different things, and that’s part of what makes the site work. The problem isn’t who won, it’s how the result appears to have been reached.
When you look back at the entire year and take into account the price of each model’s Fan Club and the number of members consistently paying those rates month after month, the maths simply isn’t mathing. Parker’s Fan Club has been priced significantly higher than most on the site for the vast majority of the year (literally the maximum allowed for Fan Club), yet she has maintained a loyal, consistent group of “Purples” willing to pay that premium every single month. For another Fan Club priced far lower to outperform that on pure credit accumulation alone would require a volume of consistent members that, frankly, seems unrealistic when you look at typical Fan Club sizes across the site.
I appreciate that Flirt can’t publicly disclose the exact credit totals or internal formulas for each contest category. That said, I do firmly believe far more transparency is needed around how these rankings are calculated - especially this year, when the results took considerably longer than usual to be announced and even had to be reworked before finally being released. When delays and corrections happen, clarity becomes even more important to maintain trust.
While I acknowledge that “Fan Club” is a broad category, it should absolutely take into account actual Fan Club activity:
• Credits spent on Gan Club memberships
• Time spent hosting members-only shows
• Frequency of posts on the Fan Club page
• (Basically just ongoing engagement throughout the year)
Comparing the two rooms in question makes the outcome especially disappointing. As you pointed out, one model provided little to no Fan Club–specific content for most (if not all) of the year, while the other consistently showed up, created value, and rewarded their paying members. Seeing the former take the win begs a very real question: what is the point of the Fan Club category at all if a model can do virtually nothing for 11 months, then spend the final week or two asking members to buy in and still somehow win?
This contest is literally called Flirt of the Year. Winning a year-long category based on what appears to be a short-term push strips the competition of its meaning and undermines the effort of models - and members - who commit consistently across the entire year.
Like you, I’m not angry about a specific model winning. I’m disappointed in a process that feels disconnected from effort, engagement, and loyalty. Without clearer rules and transparency around how Fan Club rankings are determined, it becomes very hard to justify continued investment in a system that doesn’t seem to reward year-round excellence.
Quote