User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

WHISPER WHISPER WHISPER
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: WHISPER WHISPER WHISPER
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

2/11 @ 9:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just have one question to those who think excessive whispering is good for a model/performer if at the end of the day it does not result in either tips or some privates.
I am pretty sure quite a few models/performers are on the site due to the economic position that they are in. That was in fact my main point about this forum posting.
Beachboy and Horny think I already know your position so no need to reply. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

And by your "logic," we could say "think we already know your position--since you've posted about this same thing about 50 million times--so no need to post."

Quote
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

2/11 @ 9:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 368

Just have one question to those who think excessive whispering is good for a model/performer if at the end of the day it does not result in either tips or some privates.
I am pretty sure quite a few models/performers are on the site due to the economic position that they are in. That was in fact my main point about this forum posting.
Beachboy and Horny think I already know your position so no need to reply. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup


I'd be wlling to bet that people who whisper are more likely to tip than people who just gab in the room. And I'll reply when I decide I want to reply, you don't get to make that decision for me.
Quote
Captured73
Created by: captured73

2/11 @ 9:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 171

I can only agree with the vast majority in this thread, that the whisper function is very important and in my opinion even its a requirement to create an intimate atmosphere between model and customer. I would never start a private show with a model without having exchanged a few lines in whisper mode to see if there is a chemistry.
To be honest i was never such a big fan and purchaser of private shows anyhow. I preferred active rooms, where many tipped, so that there was a nice public show for everyone in party mode or during special contests. I also liked group shows.
Well, my more active times here with female models here are quite a time ago, but I would have never spent that much money on the site without many meaningful and funny conversations with lets say a handful of models mostly from Romania. Especially when the room was full and with a lot of activity it was fun to be able to communicate with the model privately.
Quote
Alex2259
Created by: alex2259

2/12 @ 12:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Maybe you will know one day
Posts: 682


Some of us don't really have an interest in "engaging with other members." Or even, for that matter, having other members know we are in the room. Not everyone is as nice or respectful as you, Alex.




Aaww thank you! Happy Valentine's Week to you and I would love to say hi to you in a room if ever you want! ALEX
Quote
Alex2259
Created by: alex2259

2/12 @ 12:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Maybe you will know one day
Posts: 682

They tried limiting whispers to vip users, it didn't work. The vast majority didn't want it. They lost money and had to switch it back.



dazz I totally remember that!! I was not VIP then, so I stopped logging in for months because we could not whisper. Now, I only whisper depending on the occasion.

Quote
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

2/12 @ 3:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just have one question to those who think excessive whispering is good for a model/performer if at the end of the day it does not result in either tips or some privates.
I am pretty sure quite a few models/performers are on the site due to the economic position that they are in. That was in fact my main point about this forum posting.
Beachboy and Horny think I already know your position so no need to reply. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup


How do you decide when whispering is excessive? Isn’t “excessive” a matter of personal judgment? I haven’t seen anything from you to make me think your judgment is better than the next guy’s. The difference is you just keep posting the same missives over and over and over and over and over….
Quote
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

2/12 @ 3:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One has to wonder why it seems so many members whisper in chat and in turn often performers whisper as well. Find it funny when one enters a chatroom, say hello and absolutely no responses other that the fact the modem it typing aways or crazy as it might seem responding with his voice.
One would think the better way to get a models undivided attention would be to take them private rather than a string of whispers.
Yep pretty sure this post will see a few hits of some sort, but as they say what the heck. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink


If whispering were bad for performers, they wouldn’t whisper.
Sort of think you complained a few years ago that you wanted to whisper more.
It is true that when a customer wants a model’s undivided attention, the most effective way is to take him private. Why is it then that nobody has ever seen you take a model private? Or seen you tip more than 10?
Do you keep posting your same b/s over and over because you crave the attention of customers?
Quote
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

2/13 @ 2:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 337

Fishy the flirt police decides everyone's behavior. 😂😂😂
Quote
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

2/13 @ 2:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 337

Me thinks he trying to score freebies with models
Quote
_Dazz_
Created by: _dazz_

2/13 @ 8:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 12


Dazz just for the record [and I know this will have beaqchboy rolling on the floor in complete shock] YES I have tipped specific performers over many year and I might add did not request anything in return.




I'm sure you have tipped. I really don't care if you tip or not. Many people can't afford to tip. The reason I bring up tipping is that you equate whispering with not tipping. By that logic what is the point of them chatting in public when it doesn't result in tips or privates?
Quote
_Dazz_
Created by: _dazz_

2/13 @ 9:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 12



dazz I totally remember that!! I was not VIP then, so I stopped logging in for months because we could not whisper. Now, I only whisper depending on the occasion.



Alex, same here and for a lot of other members also. The thing is it's important before going private but also I have also known models that would ask me to come on just to keep them company because it can get boring for them when it's slow. Most people don't want to broadcast their personal conversations to the whole room.

Quote
Lucas@home
Created by: lucas@home

2/17 @ 3:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 93

One has to wonder why it seems so many members whisper in chat and in turn often performers whisper as well. Find it funny when one enters a chatroom, say hello and absolutely no responses other that the fact the modem it typing aways or crazy as it might seem responding with his voice.
One would think the better way to get a models undivided attention would be to take them private rather than a string of whispers.
Yep pretty sure this post will see a few hits of some sort, but as they say what the heck. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink

Wow, the whisper fetish man is at it again. Why do you repeatedly and I mean repeatedly post the same silly post over and over again, do you not read the responses that reasonable people put in the forum. This is a site for sexting that we pay for and pay good money for, some people prefer to sext in private--people have said that in response to your tiresome posts over and over--what part don't you get. I have interacted with many models all of whom start the conversation in whisper mode--I am not going to talk sex, talk dirty in public chat and the models have no problem with that
and it has nothing to do with how well they may be tipped--I would never just jump to private without some private naughty talk before, its a form of foreplay and the models at least the ones I deal with like it and I tip just as well before going private--even when making a deal with the model for private, its just more expensive and if both parties aren't jazzed for the private if you know what I mean its a private that could be a set up for failure. I want to have a sexy private hopefully with both parties having a nice messy orgasm and in my experience that only happens when there's some naughty whisper talk before going private with the guy. The real problem are those guys who give the models 10 credits-- that's a joke, that's basically $1 USD and which F4F keeps upwards of 50%, you can't expect these guys to respond to those cheapskate type of tips--I get it tho, some people just can't afford it, what can I say, to really get the attention and to get things hot, bothered, and up for fun sex you have to be able to get their attention and that requires tips--it has nothing to do with wether you are public or in whisper---so fishface why don't you get over it, quit "wondering" about it--if you don't like the room where there is whispering leave, please leave, go to those rooms, of which there are lots, where the model is just blathering non stop out loud with usually a whale tipper that has been boosting and tipping him with those 500-1000 credit tips forever just so they can shoot the breeze about some nonsense--if that's your scene no problem go for it but i can get that in the real world with real people for free not on a fantasy sex site. Why don't you frequent those rooms and stop bothering the rest of us about your concerns about whispering. Why are you so invested in this topic, what is your problem, this porn site seems to be the absolute center of your life, you post the same stuff over and over do you ever really wonder about anything or are you just looking for attention??? Maybe you should consider a magazine subscription, a library card, how about a dinner party with some acquaintances, (man I'd love to be a fly on the wall at that get together), In other words give it up man, I think that for many of us, for sure me if F4F stopped the whisper mode I'm gone, do you get it, spend some time trying to think critically for a change rather than trying to patronize the rest of us who are tired of your repetitive condescending comments
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username