There are a lot more basic members that also have a premium account than you may think. A basic account can be used to check out the feeling of the room and how the model interacts with the room incognito. It can also be used to avoid being pressured to go private with little to no interaction that some of the models do. Also to check out the room to avoid members you find irritating, like the overzealous members that demand when and how much to tip or will only tip if someone matches their tip. There are still people that are not comfortable using electronic payments at all, or on the internet and certainly not on a sex fantasy site. People starting out are basic for a while until they find a model they want more interaction with. I was basic at first, I don't know for how long, then a became premium when I wanted more from the site and spent an outrageous amount of money for some years, not so much anymore. Some people use the site casually and don't plan on spending and just want to view now and again, while others are fanatics about spending every waking moment glued to the site, which can be witnessed by the forum posts some people make (not referring to you). Some people are Aholes and use a basic account to be rude in the chat. Some models I've known have a basic account they use in their own room or in other rooms to see what's going on, especially during contests. I don't care much what other users do, but I am irritated by anyone that harasses models for freebies, basic or premium.
dazz I can understand what you are saying from the viewer point of view but from a business sense flirt is in a sense giving basics some of the same rights that perhaps a premium member might have with the odds of no sort of return if you get what I mean.
Yes there seems with some there is a sense of caution when a credit card has to be supplied to get premium membership but the site it seems is pretty save. Plus the fact I do believe a prepaid credit card can be used if one has doubts.
While not going after every basic member there seems to be an open door to some basic members to become in a sense bullies on the site which has sort of changed the dynamics of chatrooms in general. Odds are more members are now resorting to whispers which at time I think overload the performer with the flood of messages on their screen.
By the way thank you for your input into this situation.
Quote