Dear Ladies, having read tons of bios I have to tell you there are some out there that seriously miss the mark on making the most of your wonderful attributes. More often than not due to a lack of either English skills or understanding of the male brain. I wish to offer a solution, there are several chaps here that are both very proficient in the verse of the english language, as well as well being able to best describe your best attributes in a most flattering manner (very much from a male perspective, NO ONE understands this market like we do, we are your market). A short well scribed bio is much better than a tedious, and to be quiet frankly boring description of yourself. I am sure me and my fellow scribes would be happy to help where we feel we can at NO COST to yourselves, if this does not infringe the rules of F4F (I see very little reason why it would). If you like what we do use it, if u don't then don't, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
If you a member who feels he/she can add value (AT NO COST), post your name here, I think I am aware of several. If you are model who thinks this could help him/her then ask, and we shall deliver if we think we can help.
Quote