Hi I am Jesse. I am so new to this site that I still have the wrapper on (figure of speech). I have been here for less then a week (day 6) and I am decent at what I do. I am cute but a bit older, good body but small boobs, super scary financial stress so can't afford good equipment. but I have a lot of heart and am trying. I did 2 pvts today so I got 6,096 credits and I thought that was awesome then I saw everyone else and went ok

. i really need to make money and i don't want to have the multi show thing going on(iv'e seen people do that multi streaming at once and it just seems wrong to me). is there hope for good income here or should i go back to stream and IML? Tell me straight out becuase I am making very little
Thanks,
Jessie
Quote