Annnnnnd...... Back again in the blue room lol ;) Everything is up and running this time, but it always is in the blue room cuz the blue room is amazeballs like that lol! Come by and show me some love or just come by and say heyyyyyy girl heyyyyy ;P (joke...but not really I do want you to come by and say hi) Oh ya I did a party show today outdoors, where the whole highway can see me hahahahaha lol it was successful and awesomeness! Yes yes.... Krazy Kandi is back in action! And I believe it is my 6th year flirt anniversary this month!

For everyone who I helped gizzzzzz I am honored to be at your service when you needed to BLOW lol! ;) ;P just messin I love you guys. Just come by and see me and let's catch up! Yayyyy! I will be on early morning CST time and throughout the day/night. xoxo
Quote