Model Sammantha Love is lovely to look at, but there are a few issues some people in her chat have had with her. Respectfully, it is her decision to be a non-nude model (She would probably look great, and make more, if she were nude, but that is her choice). However, she rarely talked to users in her chat, and she won't discuss expectations regarding privates. I haven't taken her to private (feels too risky, doubt I will be satisfied with it), but from what I have heard, she can be similarly passive. I have tried messaging her through e-mail a number of times, but she doesn't respond.
Honestly, I haven't been on her stream in a few months, and her VODs suggest she might have gotten a slight bit more risque. However, it would be nice to be able to see her be more responsive. I'm sure she has a more interesting personality than what I have seen from her. Responsiveness would also show more confidence, as well. I will also be honest, that, yeah, it would be nice to see her topless, as her bust looks fantastic. If there is any way to get her to think about going topless, maybe set a goal amount, I'm sure that would become popular. Get down to it, though, it would nice if she were more responsive. We just want to learn more about you, and maximize our fun, Sammantha!
Anyone else have similar complaints? Her reviews and some comments from users in her chat suggest so. Any ideas how to reach out to her?
Quote