I don't get it. I had an account on here in the past and recently made one again and I have to say that I am very disappointed that I returned thus far. Now, I am sure that there are still great models on here, but the majority of what I have seen is pretty ridiculous and it makes me wonder if the studios or anyone even watches the models or cares anymore...
I have to just say some of the things that I have noticed, and realize some may not agree, but I am hoping that this will actually help the models, and in turn help the members so everyone wins.
-It bothers me that the models have these beautiful, sexy, erotic profile pictures but when you go into the rooms most of them don't look anything like the pictures at all. Ok, that's not a HUGE deal.
-Last I checked this site is called Flirt 4 Free, but it seems that most models are unaware of that. I don't expect you to get naked for free in any way, but a little interaction would be GREAT. Not just for myself, for all the members!
-Interaction DOES NOT mean sitting there typing on your keyboard while you blast music at a volume that is much too loud. Some background music is great, but LADIES if you want to earn the tips and go private you need to INTERACT. Put down the keyboard, lower the music, and TALK to people that come into your rooms!! Let them hear your voice! FLIRT with them, make them interested in you!! Don't forget anyone can watch "porn" for free - people come here to have a more personal experience, and most of you don't say 2 words, so why should we stay in your room??
-The final thing that is really getting annoying is the models who are blatantly working on another site at the same time. I'm all for trying to earn as much as you can, but if you cannot remember which site you are on, and cannot turn off the sounds for the other site, or you say you have no sounds while you talk to the other site then you shouldn't be on here. I AM TIRED of seeing Room Topic's that say "Ohmibod" or "Remove bra @1000" or "Squirt at every goal" - THIS IS NOT CHATURBATE!!!!! We can't see your totals, nor are we here for a group experience. If we wanted to be part of a group we would be over on Chaturbate!!
I truly hope that my concerns get addressed in some way - the models need to understand that without the interaction we have no reason to want to go private with you. Every model on here can be successful, but they should all go probably read the handbook that they have access to and actually try to understand the site that they are working on.
Quote