Every girl in those studios is a magnificent stunner on my favorite list. What are you feeding those girls? 
Your fan,
Ted
Hello Ted!
I saw your thread and had to reply because I totally know what you mean. I was born there myself and am going back to visit family in about a month from now. The ladies really are amazing, which is exactly why I would say I am probably bi-sexual. They are works of art to be admired. I don't just mean the models though, but just the girls you see daily on the street are just exquisite. I would definitely recommend you visit the country - if you are male that is!
I am actually half Ukrainian and half South African, but consider myself a gypsy, mainly because I travel around a lot, have been raised by so many different people and cultures, and nobody ever guesses correctly where I am actually from!
I had a funny incident on cam just yesterday, while I was in public chat. See I am totally fluent in English with no hint whatsoever of any accent (other than my own unique South African one I guess lol) and so I was having fun, talking a lot, when some Russian dude decided to swear at me in Russian. He obviously assumed I would not understand a word and so I smiled and swore him right back (politely ofcourse).
He first went silent for a moment, then admitted that I gave him the biggest shock ever! So I preceded to speak to him in Russian some more, and advised him that next time he decides to get off on insulting models in a language they don't understand, he should at least be prepared to meet his match. I found this quite hilarious.
Hope you join my room sometime, will be great to chat with you.
Take care
Quote