User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR� to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Poetry (original.or.attributed)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Poetry (original.or.attributed)
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

4/3/15 @ 12:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Wow ...
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

4/3/15 @ 12:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

simply "WOW" someone's spraying spittle for several messages

It's not English, in fact i'm not sure it's actually invective ... *shrug*

Someone spin the Translation Wheel™ will you?

Apparently it's some form of free verse, beyond that I'm at a loss though I do find someone named "wwwwrtd" asking for "real names" amusing. And again I must just *shrug* though this time an accompanying *smirk*

You amuse
with insult
perhaps an head trauma
result.

@ Amanda 2015
Quote
Created by: darkriderx

6/28/15 @ 6:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Raven Hill

I wouldn't coax the plant if I were you.
Such watchful nurturing may do it harm.
Let the soil rest from so much digging
And wait until it's dry before you water it.
The leaf's inclined to find its own direction;
Give it a chance to seek the sunlight for itself.

Much growth is stunted by too careful prodding,
Too eager tenderness.
The things we love we have to learn to leave alone.

Naomi Long Madgett
Quote
Created by: darkriderx

7/2/15 @ 9:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Raven Hill

Waking up to another day,
hoping for a different ray.
You think life is always the same,
but why don't you take a look around.

Because someone, somewhere
is going to need your help today.
Someone, somewhere
will need your support.
So why don't you reach a hand out,
and give it.

Walking on down the sidewalk,
a little girl drawing with chalk.
Taking a closer look,
you see tears running down her face.

Because someone, somewhere
is going to need your help today.
This, girl
might need your support.
So why don't you reach a hand out,
and give it.

Waking up to another day,
knowing there is a different ray.
You know today will be different,
because it's the widow down the street,
you see.

Because someone, somewhere
is going to need your help today
this, widow,
might need a visit.
So why don't you reach a hand out,
and visit her.

Because someone, somewhere
is going to need your help today.
Someone, somewhere
will need your support.
So why don't you reach a hand out,
and give it.

Reach a hand out to someone, somewhere today!

Anonymous
Quote
Created by: kertzum

7/2/15 @ 10:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Oz
Posts: 151

Wow ...



rtd is short a few letters me thinks?
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

7/21/15 @ 3:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Moon Song, Woman Song

by Anne Sexton

I am alive at night.
I am dead in the morning,
an old vessel who used up her oil,
bleak and pale boned.
No miracle. No dazzle.
I’m out of repair
but you are tall in your battle dress
and I must arrange for your journey.
I was always a virgin,
old and pitted.
Before the world was, I was.

I have been oranging and fat,
carrot colored, gaped at,
allowed my cracked o’s to drop on the sea
near Venice and Mombasa.
Over Maine I have rested.
I have fallen like a jet into the Pacific.
I have committed perjury over Japan.
I have dangled my pendulum,
my fat bag, gold, gold,
blinkedly light
over you all.

So if you must inquire, do so.
After all I am not artificial.
I looked long upon you,
love-bellied and empty,
flipping my endless display
for you, you my cold, cold
coverall man.
You need only request
and I will grant it.
It is virtually guaranteed
that you will walk into me like a barracks.
So come cruising, come cruising,
you of the blast off,
you of the bastion,
you of the scheme.
I will shut my fat eye down,
headquarters of an area,
house of a dream.
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/4/15 @ 12:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

"Pretty boring town now isn't it Mandy."
*sigh*
yeah, seems t'be ... mostly a few ald ghosties and wee buggers ...
"A shame really when you think upon it; how once-upon-a-time wars and loves were won and lost here."
legends come and go ...
"I wonder what happened to"
oh don't start. like that fuckwit told us years ago "There are going to be changes betenoir and you are not going to like them."

...
...

"I know. Well we fought the good fight."
HA! we were as wicked as we could be ...

"One more spin for all the fucks of it?"
yep



Exit IMMEDIATELY ===> http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/11/15 @ 4:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When you're weary
Feeling small
When tears are in your eyes
I will dry them all

I'm on your side

When times get rough
And friends just can't be found
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down

When you're down and out
When you're on the street
When evening falls so hard
I will comfort you

I'll take your part
When darkness comes
And pain is all around
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down

Sail on Silver Girl,
Sail on by
Your time has come to shine
All your dreams are on their way

See how they shine
If you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind

Paul Simon

Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

9/20/15 @ 12:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761

“Name me no names for my disease,
With uninforming breath; I tell you I am none of these,
But homesick unto death
—Homesick for hills that I had known, for brooks that I had crossed,
...Before I met this flesh and bone and followed and was lost… .
And though they break my heart at last,
Yet name no name of ills.
Say only, "Here is where he passed,
Seeking again those hills.”

Hills of Home
Witter Bynner (1881–1968)
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username