User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Random Quote(s) of the Day
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Random Quote(s) of the Day
Created by: garenox

8/14/15 @ 2:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Follow your truth and trust in your journey, the rest will fall into place.

Anonymous
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/15/15 @ 5:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

6+3=9
but so does 5+4

The way you do things is not always the only way to do them.

Respect other people's way of thinking.

Terese Anderson Mansell
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/16/15 @ 7:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Follow the sound of your soul and realize the destination doesn't matter.

Cheryl
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/16/15 @ 9:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Everything has purpose...
Even if we don't know what it is at the moment.

Cheryl Maloney
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/18/15 @ 2:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Happiness looks beautiful on you.

Unknown
Quote
Created by: ourjeffie

8/19/15 @ 1:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Brisbane Australia, home of the 2032 Olympic Games
Posts: 45,964


I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

- Lily Tomlin
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/19/15 @ 2:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying the same principles.

Therefore, everyday I walk down the street and tell passers-by what I have eaten, how I feel at the moment, what I have done the night before, what I will do later, and with whom.

I give them pictures of my family, my dog, and of me gardening, taking things apart in the garage, watering the lawn, standing in front of landmarks, driving around town, having lunch and doing what anybody and everybody does every day.

I also listen to their conversations, give them the "thumbs up" and tell them I like them. And it works just like Facebook!

I already have four people following me: Two police officers, a private investigator, and a psychiatrist.

Unknown
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/19/15 @ 2:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some believe that it is only great power that can hold evil in check. But that is not what I've found. I found it is the small things. Every day deeds by ordinary folk that keeps the darkness at bay.

Gandalf
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/20/15 @ 3:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear person reading this,
I hope your day has been going well, if not, I hope it gets better. You are an amazing person who will inspire others to do great things so keep up the hard work. I know you may feel unimportant or insecure at the moment but know that you are a beautiful human being inside and out and you are important!
Just trying to be nice on the internet, sometimes we just need such a message!
I hope this comment helped you a bit and if not, I'm sorry.
Sincerely,

Unknown
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/21/15 @ 6:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I AM W.E.I.R.D
Wonderful
Exciting
Interesting
Real
Different

- Unknown
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/22/15 @ 9:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We live on a blue planet that circles around a ball of fire next to a moon that moves the sea, and you don't believe in miracles?

Unknown
Quote
Created by: ourjeffie

8/23/15 @ 1:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Brisbane Australia, home of the 2032 Olympic Games
Posts: 45,964


I cried because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.

- Rudyard Kipling
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/23/15 @ 7:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Let us not look back in anger nor forward in fear but around in awareness.

James Thurber
Quote
Created by: suggs

8/24/15 @ 2:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Left of centre
Posts: 6,768

"Get the fucking party started, best news I have heard in a LONG time"

Me after hearing from a nurse at work that 1Erection have said they are spliiting up
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/24/15 @ 8:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every exit is an entry somewhere...

Tom Stoppard
Quote
Created by: co_do_certa

8/25/15 @ 7:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law.
Posts: 237

To see ourselves as others see us is a most salutary gift. Hardly less important is the capacity to see others as they see themselves.

-Aldous Huxley, "The Doors of Perception"
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/25/15 @ 9:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ofcourse there is almost no such thing as a perfect day or a perfect anything or anyone. Perfect only happens when we decide to view the world with a sense of hope, a little faith and a smile of self-acceptance. And with that, have a perfect night.

Unknown
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/26/15 @ 9:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Tonight I am here to remind you that you are a miracle already underway. The "start" button has been pushed, and where you are headed and what you are becoming is undeniably more beautiful, more magnificent and more important than anything you could imagine. And just in case you're not feeling it quite yet, don't be distracted. Instead take another small step in the direction your sense is waiting. The feelings will catch up soon enough.

Unknown
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/27/15 @ 2:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hate to spoil the ending for you...but everything is going to be "okay"!

Unknown
Quote
Created by: garenox

8/29/15 @ 12:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I want to get into people's bedrooms. I want to get into their cars. I want to get into their homes. I want to seep into their lives. I want to be their friend. I try to tell people, you're not alone when you have music.

Kevin Drew
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username