User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Poetry (original.or.attributed)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Poetry (original.or.attributed)
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

6/24/14 @ 2:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

. off .

don’t gimme all dat
‘Wot up? o0 ...’
twat
whoz love you
scorned?
played?
ain’t here no more
for your
ego games

oh i be sweet
fuckin you in tweets
rockin you in rooms
chit chat ‘da ho is
mine bitches’
makin you fake ya
cums
like you th’ only one
it’s good for the biz
that’s all it is

in th’ Real
i’m smooth slippery
waxed so slick
with lotion
i shine ‘hawt’
“baybee”
in the club’s
black light

no mo’ yearnin
complainin
weeping tears
of dred
this bitch is gonna
roll tonight
club scene face
it’s girls night babe
tailored mini
black matched
jacket
not a stitch
on beneath
fuck me patents
for dancin
squatin spread
touchin close
intimate dance embraces
this sleek slight dyke
dressed up like yo
east coast stylish
freak ah the week
lezbo snowflake sistah
gonna strike

so play yo
pouty simmerin bi
lipsticken bait
i don’t hesitate
i’ll leave yo heart
blisterin
shoutin
mo’ MO’ MORE …
MANDY!
as i saunter out
yo door
flippin you off
with the kiss
of the finger
you adored
in thrust
of its touch.

i’ll be fuckin
someone else
so forget
yo’ self.



"Free stylin' new style left on drink coasters in Richmond VA" © Amanda 2014

woven in public bitches - http://fav.me/d7nrrsj with all the image and music that's my style ... always

http://www.flirt4free.com
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

6/26/14 @ 8:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Taro

Indochina, Capa jumps Jeep, two feet creep up the road
To photo, to record meat lumps and war,
They advance as does his chance – very yellow white flash.
A violent wrench grips mass, rips light, tears limbs like rags,
Burst so high finally Capa lands,
Mine is a watery pit. Painless with immense distance
From medic from colleague, friend, enemy, foe, him five yards from his leg,
From you Taro.

Do not spray into eyes – I have sprayed you into my eyes.
3:10 pm, Capa pends death, quivers, last rattles, last chokes
All colours and cares glaze to grey, shrivelled and stricken to dots,
Left hand grasps what the body grasps not – le photographe est mort.
3.1415, alive no longer my amour, faded for home May of ‘54
Doors open like arms my love, Painless with a great closeness
To Capa, to Capa Capa dark after nothing, re-united with his leg and with you, Taro.
Do not spray into eyes – I have sprayed you into my eyes.
Hey Taro!

alt-j

. a warrior death .




http://www.flirt4free.com


for Pete ...
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

6/27/14 @ 6:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

crow feathers on his eyes


we don't fuck like we used to,
and the truth is this:
you don't excite me any more.

too many hours spent in front of the cricket,
lounging pale-eyed and translucent
in yesterday's clothes,
has ruined my appetite for your body
and shattered my interest in your mind.

i find myself lusting after wafer-thin men
with hair like stars hanging in their bold edged faces
late at night when your body is foetal beside me
and your snoring has shattered my ears.

these crepe paper men have ensnared me
in ways that you have not,
and i am miles away from sorry for it.

i am unfaithful to you in dreams,
even as your fingers play me like an accordion:
you see, i've always thought of myself as a violin,
ethereal and beautiful in my loneliness,
and honey, you've been playing me wrong all
these years-- you just didn't know it.

and i come, but never for you. the
bird-men dance behind my eyes, lending
beauty to your flaccidity;
it is their beat that i strum to.

tomorrow, when the cricket airs
and your bones sink into that tired armchair,
i will kiss you goodbye
and hand you this-- and before i leave,
i will watch your world collapse
and listen to the song of the lion-heart
men that leap from your ruins to dance for me.

© Echolalic-Ellie 2014
read her here - http://echolalic-ellie.deviantart.com/

* http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Amber Dawnn
Created by: Amber Dawnn

6/28/14 @ 2:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

WOW! Deep emotional literature. Todays fits right in.
Quote
Created by: lovingsugardaddy

6/30/14 @ 4:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 20

The Pendant of Fairness presents herself,
Glancing at the Jewel curses my whole self,
I try to utter a seamless instauration,
But emptiness replies to my imagination.

Relinquishment has never been my motto,
Tho it seems my path is shedding its glow.
I treasured the sentiment,
That I had finally witnessed Refinement...

As the fourth dimension elapses,
The substance of my nous muses,
My cerebration consequently leads me to the same entity,
Embodied as the infamous Melancholy.

Tis the life of a fated hermit,
Who has been confined to a solitary crypt,
Thy heart being worldly tarnished,
Shall never belong to Ye Elevated.

(Original conception of LovingSugardaddy)
I have already posted this decent piece of poetry in a thread that I have started, but I suppose it will be more fit in here.
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

7/10/14 @ 9:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

"Love Is To Die"

Your eyes stare
Am I humble as I go
I’m holding in tight
To something long as I go
Am I humble as I go
I found a way
To look towards this day
But it all hooked up
This could only go one way
I’m not alive, I’m not alive without you
I’m not alive, I’m not alive without you

LOVE IS TO DIE, love is to not die, love is to dance
Love is to dance
LOVE IS TO DIE, love is to not die, love is to dance
Love is to dance

Come around, let’s go found
There’s no words to call
Tonight, you really see nothing of this girl
They work, they don’t know the roots behind
‘Cause I got a kn1fe to cut out the memories
So carefully, too carefully, it’s not necessarily
To be so dark
Got to give in, got to give in
Learn to let go, learn to let go
Got to give in, got to give in
Learn to let go, learn to let go

LOVE IS TO DIE, love is to not die, love is to dance
Love is to dance
LOVE IS TO DIE, love is to not die, love is to dance
Love is to dance

LOVE IS TO DIE, why did you not die, why don’t you
Why don’t you dance and dance

© Warpaint

. i found a way .




Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

7/17/14 @ 5:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

"Rise"

Today I'll crawl out of bed
I can't stand your shadow is to heavy to lift
Maybe we'll go for a ride
You said you'd take me nowhere
I said that suits me just fine
I know you've always been near
Whispering secrets
I know I'm not supposed to hear
Hold your heart with two hands
Give it to me
Only to disappear

And look how low I've sunk
Don't ask me to rise
I'll lose you when I'm high
Hey, look how low I've sunk
Don't ask me to rise
I'll only lose you when I'm
High...

All alone in the dark
Love survives
Only when we are apart
Your voice still stands in my ears
Soft explosions blossom
With the beat of my heart

And look how low I've sunk
Don't ask me to rise
I'll lose you when I'm high
Hey, look how low I've sunk
Don't ask me to rise
I'll only lose you when I'm
High.....
High.....

Hey look how low I've sunk
Don't ask me to rise
I lost you when I was
High...

And look

© Azure Ray 2001


Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

7/17/14 @ 7:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

. odalisque .


The grey enameled nail touches the glass, the complement of five in reversal grip the case. The grey enameled nail with its tip dipped in black accent slides and moves slow across the glimmered reflections of a bright, back lit, window in the glass. The complement of five in opposition spread wider under pressure.

There is a draft of exhalation; the cased glass wavers. The complement of five controlled with firm intention of muscle and tendon, the flow of unblessed flesh, rise high and then descend just once and still not yet relaxed, release, remain in claw form expression. The complement of five, not dominant not equal, now set free from obligation to hold, to maintain, to supplement, to position, to restrain, to just hold fast or touch in caress, fold in upon themselves; leave that most important exclamation of indexed gesture to point where now shattered glass, fractured case, lay cast in fragment's haste on polished marbled floors in rooms long emptied; where dust does not enter unbidden and light is odalisque.

The grey enameled nail, in polished perfection, its tip dipped black to compliment, touches the reflection of dimming back lit windows spread now in curvatures painted here on salted waters drawn by gravity toward that shattered glass and broken plastics. The dimmed obscurity of emptied rooms in hushed wait, in their pensive silence, at their rest, unattended and forgotten; unexplainable by calculus, accumulate, never to be traveled again.


© Amanda 2013-2014

Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

7/26/14 @ 6:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Love's Secret
by William Blake

Never seek to tell thy love,
Love that never told can be;
For the gentle wind does move
Silently, invisibly.

I told my love, I told my love,
I told her all my heart;
Trembling, cold, in ghastly fears,
Ah! she did depart!

Soon as she was gone from me,
A traveler came by,
Silently, invisibly
He took her with a sigh.


. do you know my poetry .

Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

7/27/14 @ 10:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

. prayer .

. personal responsibility .

She: i'm sorry baby i didn't respond right i know you love me and i love you and i read every word and i cried ... but ... you know when you ...

Moi: another list eh?


. attention spans of small rodents .

Kiri .: I had a FB account about 7 yrs ago I think... checked out its privacy systems... totally disgusted, refused contact with friends n family, mainly experimented with some of the games, got over it really quick
Amanda Graham: somethin like that
Amanda Graham: lol baybee you missed the wave
Amanda Graham: lololol
Kiri .: can't remember my account name or pw for it LMAO
Amanda Graham: i hate all of them
Amanda Graham: fuck when i talk i want just me and the person i'm talking to
Amanda Graham: and i rarely pay attention to anything else i have open until i realize my correspondent ain't responding
Amanda Graham: and then my anger is mighty
Amanda Graham: wtf are you doing inviting me to your place while doing 20 other things?
Amanda Graham: my take on life
Kiri .: yeah, I refuse to enter into conversations through Twitter - little posts, or responses
I get more out of your's, Weta Workshops, TFLN, and the two rugby thingies I follow than anything else... quick scan, focus anything that catches my attention

Kiri .: hmmm, so me listening to the radio without a bud, and listening to the computer with the other affects tracks... how? (think)

... conversation between us about stereo, split track digital techniques, lost parts of channel A and B with out both components present ... the use of only one earbud to avoid being surprised watching porn or having extra-relationships busted by the surprise of someone walking in on you ... blah blah blah ...

Amanda Graham: same with modern television shows
Amanda Graham: dude
Amanda Graham: it's about attention and what is really going on
Amanda Graham: humans attention span is now that of small rodents
Amanda Graham: except for mine
Amanda Graham: when i attend
Amanda Graham: you are all mine in every quiver every body movement every word every sound
Amanda Graham: i attend
Amanda Graham: i'm not texting on the couch
Kiri .: oh, I have my radio going every minute I'm awake... I'm unable to filter, so basically I hear everything around me
radio gently going in the background helps filter out external noises lol
Amanda Graham: or playin game boy
Amanda Graham: you are my game
Amanda Graham: it's why i get so pissed about some things
Amanda Graham: if you aren't interested enough to remain in place
Amanda Graham: why should i bother with you at all
Amanda Graham: if i'm so boring
Kiri .: its one of the reasons I don't have ticking clocks... and my mother disables all her's when I visit
I start to zone out
Amanda Graham: why are you bothering with me?
Amanda Graham: oh yeah that happens
Amanda Graham: same here
Amanda Graham: but when it does?
Amanda Graham: i say somefin
Amanda Graham: i say g'nite
Amanda Graham: i say hey i've got to go pull a tooth cos you are boring me outta my mind
Kiri .: lol


. it ends .

Late evenings across the world ... the small girl in bed gown or pjs or her panties and tee kneels, or curls in tears beneath her linens and spread ... "Please god, if you are, make it all end."


© Amanda and Kiri 2014


Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

7/29/14 @ 8:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Why I Ignore You
by 135711cal

You call it communication.
You tell me how good I am.
You tell me you love me.
You want me to feel good about you.
You want me to look up to you.
You tell me only
what you think I want to hear.
It is a sugar-coated mask of lies.
You are an actor and made of plastic.
I need someone who is real
If you really cared
you would tell me the truth.

- read him here - http://135711cal.deviantart.com/
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/1/14 @ 9:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Untitled.

sing to me
in your ocean tide voice.
crash into me. hurtle your stones
and sea shells
against my skin and make me sway.
sway.

hold on to me
with your straying grasp. collide
your runaway train into mine.
don't end the sentence of my existence
with a question mark.

sleep with me.
give me space-time-synesthesia
so i can see the clock encircle me,
the calender sheets.
so i can recall what you have to do last tuesday
and did tomorrow.
when i see you
i really see you
upside down.

walk with me.
slip your twitching fingers into the spaces
between mine. we may not fit 'perfect'
but we fit 'all right.'

dance for me.
bend your body in
skeletal origami. take me by the hand
and fold me a paper crane.
peel me away, layer after layer
till i am too light to fly,
blow in between my folds and set me
adrift.

hush. hush
your thunderclouds and make me
sway. sway, to the breeze of your
starry night meadow. silence your oceans
and still flinch at the deafening roar.
hush.

hush my hurricanes, hush.
relate to my desolation like the sentence
on the other side of the semicolon.
hush. cannon your extant being
into the debris of mine.
show me a place in your
snake-bite-heart free of venom
where clear waters flow so that i may
ride the winds to such a place and set
my crane to rest
in the eye of your storm
where i know
what you have to do last tuesday and
did tomorrow.
[and when i see you
i really see you upside down.]

© The--Strategist 2014
read her here - http://the--strategist.deviantart.com/


Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/7/14 @ 7:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

. lucruri uitat .

blur of trams
sea shells within a chest
a promise made
stolen breathes
mens' colognes
cell phones and numbers
beating hearts against my breast
emptied kitchens
feathers, pajamas, an empty wardrobe, a furred green fruit, an orchid
barbie dolls, headless teddy
vase of lilies
promises broken

© Amanda 2014

woven here - http://fav.me/d7ty5io

*blue ermin loop™ where things are forgotten http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/9/14 @ 1:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Expect you to be a cut above the rest because you're a VIP?

The hospice is
A relaxing weekend getaway
Where you're a cut above all the rest
Sick and sad patients
On first name basis with all the top physicians

Prescribed pills
To offset the shakes
To offset the pills
You know you should take
It a day at a time

That's when you stu-stu-stutter something profound (Do you agree that models expects too much from us?)
To the support on the line
And with the way you've been talking
Every word gets you a step closer to hell

© carousel 2014
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

8/10/14 @ 2:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761

Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/16/14 @ 11:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

She's So Lovely

I love the way she fills her clothes.
She looks just like them girls in vogue.
I love the way she plays it cool.
I think that she is beautiful.

She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely


She's Pretty, a fitty
She's got a boyfriend though and that's a pitty.
She's flirty turned thirty
Ain't that the age a girl gets really dirty.

I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
How we'll make it through this.
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know

I love the way she bites her lip
I love the way she shakes them hips.
I love the way she makes me drool.
I think that she is beautiful.

She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely


A stunner, I want her
Was she this fit when she was 10 years younger?
Come see me discreatly.
She says she's got a trick or two to teach me.

I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
How we'll make it through this.
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know

I think that you are lovely

I think that you are beautiful.

She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely
She's so lovely


I don't know
I don't know
I don't know
How we'll make it through this.
I don't know
I don't know
I don't know

by 925k © 2014
Read her here - http://925k.deviantart.com/

*blue ermin loop™ where the music just keeps playing http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/ *
Quote
Created by: .forgottenstrega.

8/19/14 @ 8:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in every wish you make

song for a blue guitar

when everything we felt failed
and some music soft in distant sails
but it don't sound like it did before
then i know i'm left with nothing more
than my own soul

when pretty pictues face back
but your coats aren't hanging on the rack
and blue water turns to
a place that i can't get to
a place that i can't

in a room all i feel
is the cold that you left
through the air all i see
is your face full of blame
what's left to see
what's there to see

in the room all i feel
is the cold that you left
through the air all i see
is your face full of blame
what's left to see
what's there to see

what's left to see

© Red House Painters 1996

Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/27/14 @ 6:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

voided books

letters, written roughly in that set of papers
saying bravely unspoken things, avalanches of hate
and chains with "made within love" writing on them.
writer hides face behind old-fashioned pen name
and hardly composes combinations of words taken from web
with propositions said by great men.

in book; friendship and love reaches the throne,
good guys always won villains and made-up mobs
and all people who 'saw' those events, remained forgotten,
while my life experience tells me so different:
evil constantly comes back, no matter how deep
their hole of shame actually is-
than she thought that is the perfect time
to make a sequel-for whole story to become
more epic and divine.

new events, new faces, new tangles:
ups and downs in exhausting friendships and predictable romances,
randomly writing blank words and sentences that lost their strength
because money is barricade, to slaked passion (she once had),
now all the author domain is the drabbled, endless riddles
that seem even more boring when they are written with quill,
and mental crucifixions for devised sinners
are pathetic, but she wants her book to get thicker...

she is surrounded with full, but blank papers,
hands faintly in air
and absolutely NOTHING to say.

by ReNaMa2000 © 2014
read her here - http://renama2000.deviantart.com/

*blue ermin loop™ http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/28/14 @ 9:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

. not the only one .

these are the places where i catch my breath,
where i lose my rest,
where i try my best,
where my eyes grasp grip tear-up to fetch to catch those synesthesic stretches ...

your withheld voice
a butter dripping deeper
slick soft echoed
in sun traceries venal
heated core i bleed for more
metallurgy of emerging
reckless beloved
judged in flicked tongue sibilance
played by your does
le danse Tarot left uncut
dealt out by don’ts
solitaire minor arcana
voiced beauty of lost other

© Amanda 2014


Quote
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/29/14 @ 7:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: yeah baby ... i'm faking it again
Posts: 1,793

Your Voice

Didn't think it would be this hard
To see your face and hear your words
I know I am done with you for life
But the memories are crushing me tonight

Almost a year since we said more then hi and bye
If I didn't have someone a hundred times better I would cry
Eight straight hours stuck in a room with you
All my emotions and strength seemed to come unglued

My wife you once were
The most pain in my life when you wrecked it all
I'd be lying if I didn't miss you at times
But today I saw through it all

Your a liar and a cheater down to the core
You giggle about your three month affair
Your smirk you get while you lie in court
To think I wanted to forgive you for it all

Yes. Beautiful you are
But sweetie it's only on the outside
Inside your just one sick twisted bitch
One I'm thankful I never have to wake up to again

I do my best to forget you from day to day
Yet you still haunt my dreams like the devil
I'm shocked I ever said the words "I Do"
You never really meant them from the start

Having you look me in the eyes and pretend to be kind
Those eyes I used to love so deeply
Now I just see right through them to your sadistic being
You're complete lack of guilt or shame for what you did

Your voice is like daggers to my emotions
A voice I used to give up everything to hear
Now it's just a voice that shreds me apart
You've become someone else

You make me sick Ember
Not in the way when I almost lost you over Christmas
Not in the way when you had an affair
You make me miserable and disgusted at myself

I can't seem to grasp just why I ever proposed
A vow I meant for life just tossed out like a cigaret butt
I know I'm happier now. But this day just brought back to much pain
To much anger to manage and the realization of how fucked you really are

I hope I never have to spend this much time with you ever again
Reminiscing about good times like they ever really mattered to you
I blocked out the good and the bad until now
You just had to pry that locked chest back open didn't you?

It's unfair that you go to sleep at night believing you did nothing wrong
Where the fuck is my apology and closure Ember?
How come you get to laugh about being unfaithful
When I'm still trying to remove the splinters you caused in my life

Your name alone used to make me smile ear to ear
A cute and very different name attached to my last
A lier and a whore is all it adds up to now
Someone who isn't even sorry for what they did

It isn't okay, the best thing you did was give me my daughter
Just give me her and leave me alone for good
You never even really wanted her in the first place
So why should you keep making me have to suffer your evil ways

I pray you find who you really are
Because the woman I married is completely gone
The woman you were before couldn't find her way up
And the woman your becoming makes me disgusted

To be perfectly clear my life is now better
I realized the disaster I married
Your a hurtful woman you love causing pain
You're pleasure is demented and cruel

Do me the favor of never speaking your voice to me again

C Matthew Sieradzki 4/4/2013 2226
© armymanski 2013
read him and see his photography here http://armymanski.deviantart.com/

*blue ermin loop™ poetic promulgation in pain and pleasure http://www.flirt4free.com/forums *
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username