User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR� to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Random Quote(s) of the Day
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Random Quote(s) of the Day
timbo-83
Created by: timbo-83

4/29/14 @ 7:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: an un-special person, in an un-special place
Posts: 431

some times the brightest futures have the darkest pasts
Quote
Created by: agrat.bat.mahlat

4/30/14 @ 5:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in superior upon you

“If loving someone is putting them in a straitjacket and kicking them down a flight of stairs, then yes, I have loved a few people.”
- Jarod Kintz

“As if you were on fire from within.
The moon lives in the lining of your skin.”
- Pablo Neruda

“They say a good love is one that sits you down, gives you a drink of water, and pats you on top of the head. But I say a good love is one that casts you into the wind, sets you ablaze, makes you burn through the skies and ignite the night like a phoenix; the kind that cuts you loose like a wildfire and you can't stop running simply because you keep on burning everything that you touch! I say that's a good love; one that burns and flies, and you run with it!”
- C. JoyBell C.

Quote
Created by: betenoire

5/3/14 @ 7:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: deeply embedded in shadowed glimpse

Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance.
- Carl Sandburg

Poetry is the opening and closing of a door, leaving those who look through to guess about what is seen during the moment.
- Carl Sandburg

He who draws noble delights from sentiments of poetry is a true poet, though he has never written a line in all his life.
- George Sand

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth.
- Jean Cocteau

The novel is born of disillusionment; the poem, of despair.
- Jose Bergamin

Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
- Mark Strand


Quote
Created by: rimbe

5/7/14 @ 7:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: at play with the others
Posts: 672

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.
- Edna St. Vincent Millay

One's first love is always perfect until one meets one's second love.
- Elizabeth Aston

There is love, of course. And then there's life, its enemy.
- Jean Anouilh

The one who loves less controls the relationship.
- Anonymous

Perhaps the feelings that we experience when we are in love represent a normal state. Being in love shows a person who he should be.
- Anton Chekhov

Quote
Sasha Adams
Created by: Sasha Adams

5/8/14 @ 11:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches" - Dita Von Teese
Quote
Created by: agrat.bat.mahlat

5/12/14 @ 8:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in superior upon you

"The fact is I am not having sex. But I feel absolutely ripe for the, what would you say? plucking?"
- Angelina Jolie

"As long as you're green, you're growing. As soon as you're ripe, you start to rot."
- Ray Kroc

"In human years I am 29. In actress years I'm the ripe, promising age of 18 to 35. That's how it works here in Hollyweird."
- Olivia Wilde

"I decided to never invest too much emotion in one thing. It's always a set-up to the pain of losing them."
- Domino Harvey

Quote
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

5/13/14 @ 9:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: hain't Pochipsie son
Posts: 3,294


* CRASH RAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR SMASH*

MOVE FAST BABY SO I CAN SEE YOU!!! THIS COCK NEEDS AIMING THAT NOSTRILS DON'T GIVE!!!

- Don Gigantosaur encouraging mate to overcome her freeze instinct or Dinosaur Doppler and Nailing the Reptilian Flower
Quote
Created by: alberich

5/13/14 @ 11:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: breaking in, shaping up, then checking out
Posts: 970


* CRASH RAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR SMASH*

MOVE FAST BABY SO I CAN SEE YOU!!! THIS COCK NEEDS AIMING THAT NOSTRILS DON'T GIVE!!!

- Don Gigantosaur encouraging mate to overcome her freeze instinct or Dinosaur Doppler and Nailing the Reptilian Flower

Hahahah
- Donna Tyrannosaura after having seen Don Gigantosaurs cock

Quote
Created by: rimbe

5/13/14 @ 11:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: at play with the others
Posts: 672


Hahahah
- Donna Tyrannosaura after having seen Don Gigantosaurs cock


LOL!

. these guys all have smiles of sexual satisfaction ... see my 'fake orgasm' instructional post (approved by the Actor's Guild™) in another thread .



“He cried when I left, which I find to be standard male behavior.”
- Emilie Autumn
Quote
grumpnose
Created by: grumpnose

5/14/14 @ 12:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: where prince charming ruined all the fun
Posts: 691

"Speak well of your enemies. Remember, you were the one who made them."
Yiddish saying
Quote
Created by: agrat.bat.mahlat

5/14/14 @ 3:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in superior upon you

. sumerians said it first .

If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty give him water to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head and the Lord will reward you.
Prov. 25:21-22

STOLEN from:
"Leave him in the arms of the god;
Fill his belly with bread of thine
So that he may be sated and may be ashamed."
Amen-em-opet 5:8

i DO like the Hebrew "coals on his head" touch ... with time came specialization and refinements for situations ...


Quote
Created by: rimbe

5/15/14 @ 1:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: at play with the others
Posts: 672

"Of the love or hatred God has for the English, I know nothing, but I do know that they will all be thrown out of France, except those who die there."

"... I have often heard this Voice. … If I were in a wood, I could easily hear the Voice which came to me. It seemed to me to come from lips I should reverence."

"Chi1dren say that people are hung sometimes for speaking the truth."

"... we cast you off, separate and abandon you ..." final decree administered upon ...

- Jehanne Darc

Quote
Created by: agrat.bat.mahlat

5/16/14 @ 6:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in superior upon you

“When faced with two equally tough choices, most people choose the third choice: to not choose."
- Jarod Kintz

“It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires a great deal of strength to decide what to do.”
- Elbert Hubbard

“There must be a few times in life when you stand at a precipice of a decision. When you know there will forever be a Before and an After...I knew there would be no turning back if I designated this moment as my own Prime Meridian from which everything else would be measured.”
- Justina Chen

“I wish I could turn back time, but I can't. I made a stupid decision because I thought I was invincible, and I'll pay for it the rest of my life.”
- Simone Elkeles

“The friends who met here and embraced are gone,
Each to his own mistake;”
- W.H. Auden

“In my dream I drove an RV off a cliff, because rather than hit the brakes or steer to safety, I was more concerned with either changing the radio station or turning the volume all the way down. They were playing Lady Gaga."
- Jarod Kintz

Quote
Created by: rimbe

5/17/14 @ 11:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: at play with the others
Posts: 672

“I wished she’d never stop squeezing me. I wished I could spend the rest of my life as a chi1d, being slightly crushed by someone who loved me.”
- Gail Carson Levine

“Embrace love and compassion with all your spirit. Understand that they never hurt or offend, they just heal and empower.”
- Steve Maraboli

"The only difference between me and others is that they think they can change something with cute little poems, nice cards or embracing trees and being nice to little lapdogs."
- Henry Rollins

"The world is not comprehensible, but it is embraceable: through the embracing of one of its beings."
- Martin Buber

Quote
Created by: .forgottenstrega.

5/20/14 @ 9:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: in every wish you make

“Stars, hide your fires; Let not light see my black and deep desires.”
- William Shakespeare

“A sincere friend conceals all your deformity, decieves and convince others that you are extremely perfect, the insincere will tell the truth of destruction, leave you open for others to glare and laugh.”
- Michael Bassey Johnson

“You can keep as quiet as you like, but one of these days somebody is going to find you.”
- Haruki Murakami

“I survived by keeping my emotions in check – by maintaining my composure and tucking it all away. I managed to stay under the radar, skating through school without anyone truly remembering I was here. My teachers acknowledged my academic successes and my coaches depended upon my athletic abilities, but I wasn’t important enough to make a recognizable social contribution. I was easily forgettable. That’s what I counted on.”
- Rebecca Donovan

“Hide until everybody goes home. Hide until everybody forgets about you. Hide until everybody dies.”
- Yoko Ono

“There are some things your mind has been hiding from you.”
- Obert Skye

Quote
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

5/21/14 @ 5:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: hain't Pochipsie son
Posts: 3,294


Snow White: He's mine.. bitch!

Ariel: But I didn't... gasp... thppprttt... *dies*

Charming: Oh my Snow... my silly Snow...

Snow: *sniff* Yes? my love?

Charming: I have loved only one woman my entire life... your mother! * cuts her in two
with Sword of Justice *

Snow: aiiiiiiiighghghghhg! House Snow always pays its debts you bastard!

- Remake, Game of Seven Dwarves


Quote
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

5/21/14 @ 5:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: hain't Pochipsie son
Posts: 3,294

Happy: I am the god of tits and wine!

Sleepy: *hic* I will not r8pe her father.

Weary: Why are the gods such cunts?

Angry: I didn't do it but I wish I did. I bled in the mud for you ungrateful, miserable bastards . I wish I had poison enough for all of you!

Crafty: I will not give my life for that miserable cunt king! I will get no fair trial here! I demand trial by combat! I demand a champion!

- remake, GAme of Sevem Dwavves

Quote
Created by: rimbe

5/21/14 @ 1:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: at play with the others
Posts: 672

. multiple screen names .

“Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”
- Oscar Wilde

“We know what we are, but not what we may be.”
- William Shakespeare

“We can spend our lives letting the world tell us who we are. Sane or insane. Saints or sex addicts. Heroes or victims. Letting history tell us how good or bad we are. Letting our past decide our future. Or we can decide for ourselves. And maybe it's our job to invent something better.”
- Chuck Palahniuk

“I belong to the people I love, and they belong to me--they, and the love and loyaty I give them, form my identity far more than any word or group ever could.”
- Veronica Roth

Quote
Naughty Amira
Created by: Naughty Amira

5/23/14 @ 5:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

“What’s the worst possible thing you can call a woman? Don’t hold back, now.
You’re probably thinking of words like slut, whore, bitch, cunt (I told you not to hold back!), skank.
Okay, now, what are the worst things you can call a guy? Fag, girl, bitch, pussy. I’ve even heard the term “mangina.”
Notice anything? The worst thing you can call a girl is a girl. The worst thing you can call a guy is a girl. Being a woman is the ultimate insult. Now tell me that’s not royally fucked up.”
....*inserting a pointing finger to some*
Quote
Created by: rimbe

5/23/14 @ 6:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: at play with the others
Posts: 672

“Do you know what the mathematical expression is for longing? ... The negative numbers. The formalization of the feeling that you are missing something.”

“Falling in love has been greatly overrated. Falling in love consists of 45 percent fear of not being accepted, 45 percent manic hope that this time the fear will be put to shame and a modest 10 percent frail awareness of the possibility of love.
I don't fall in love any more. Just like I don't get the mumps.”

“It's a phenomenon that I've often observed without understanding it. Inside someone another person can exist, a fully formed, generous, and trustworthy individual who never comes to light except in glimpses, because he is surrounded by a corrupt, dyed-in-the-wool, repeat offender.”

“Grief is a gift, something you have to earn.”

- Peter Høeg, Smilla's Sense of Snow

. trailer .




http://www.flirt4free.com

Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username