Interesting that you are ignoring the main points and reason I wrote the link in the first place. It figures you would. FIFTY FIVE PERCENT of the American people are SICK AND TIRED of the liberal media's negative bullshit coverage of President Trump. You ignore that. The American people can see what's going on here, they can see how biased the media is and it turns them off. FIFTY FOUR PERCENT of Americans would say, correctly, that the media has assumed the role of the opposition party (Democrats), constantly opposing the president and his policies at EVERY TURN. They are correct. I'm sick and tired of their bullshit too. Even a majority of Independents (as I used to be) and moderates are sick and tired of the media's bullshit and bias. So as usual you are missing the point, Kert.
And the point of the article was that because the media is so biased, that is the reason WHY Trump's approval ratings can poll so low. It makes sense. If you hear bullshit lies and ONLY their point of view loudly over and over and over and over again, WTF do you think will happen? Some might start beginning to believe the lies because that's all they hear all day every day. If it weren't for the media's BS, I can assure you Trump's approval rating would be consistently 55 to 60 percent. That is the point of the article. I'm not contradicting myself at all. Trump is doing exactly what the American people elected him to do.
Interesting that you ignore the fact that of those enrolled in the Unaffordable Care Act, there has been a HUGE DROP IN SATISFACTION and support for the existing plans. Costs have gone UP not down, and I knew that would happen.
Forty two percent say Trump is providing strong leadership for the country, which is a greater number than those who said Obama was strong leadership.
Trump also has healthy majorities for his policies on securing the border and simplifying the tax code and building a wall. But you don't mention that.
Haven't you ever heard of the media twisting and misinterpreting what someone says? They do it ALL THE TIME. They will only play a very small part of a clip, and not finish the clip and what the person actually said. They will cut him mid sentence and twist what he said. OF COURSE the liberal media is going to do that with someone they hate. Trump is right when he said he's not buddy-buddy with Putin, and no one can prove that he is. Trump is RIGHT when he said there was no communication and no deal struck with the Russians. It is a LIE the liberals made up because they are very angry they lost the election and they want a scapegoat.
But what I said about the network is the truth. George S. WAS a part of the Clinton administration for eight years, then after his work in the administration, he went onto biased reporting for the liberal media.
Wrong Suggs. I was talking specifically to Derek because I am the ONLY writer in the thread that he bitches and complains about. He doesn't tell anyone else to shut up, only me. So my response to him is, you are only saying these things to me because you disagree with me on the issues discussed here. It's a logical conclusion.
I didn't smack myself in the head at all. Like I said, one of the main points of the article is that if it weren't for the obvious bias of the media, Trump's approval rating would be much higher, probably 60 percent. Everyone DOES agree with what Trump is trying to do, and when he is successful, our country will be much better off.