Years after the Great Victory, the credit world started to get complacent as a new generation started the long process of maturing and assuming The Mantle...
Credit Teacher: Class? Class! This is Credit Hero, The Original, The One. He is here to teach you about emoticon safety. Give it up for Our Hero!!! YaY!
Class: Whoooooo Hoooo!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
Teacher: Sir I give it over to you. I am going out to my car and listen to the radio and smoke something pungent and good.
The One: These are good times. But the danger is real. Suppose an emoticon, or even just a stranger, approaches you and invites you for some candy in his van.
Shallon: Mr. Hero. Awesome name by the way. My name is Shallon. And I love candy! I say hit that van! Hit that van!
The One: No! NO! NO! NO! Emoticons are dangerous. Stangers are dangerous. Stay away from vans!
Shallon: Mr Hero, candy is so wonderful. If there is even a chance of candy I am gonna jump in that van!
Peter: Yeah! Imagine how much candy you can fit in a van! You've made me see vans in a whole new way!
The One: No! The emoticon is a stranger!
Shallon: So I go: My name is Shallon what's yours? I'm from orange county where are you from? Everything checks out! Now get in that van!
Betty: Ooooooo I get it. So if you introduce yourself to a stranger they are no longer a stranger anymore!
The One: You may know his name now but his is still a foul, devious emoticon!
Fred: You are a meanie! All he did was offer us some candy!
Wendell: *looking out the window* Hey guys look! There is a van parked across the street! Maybe it is an emotican with a vanload of candy! Let's all approach him after class!
The One: Con! Con! It's emoticon! Do not approach that van! It is very dangerous! Shallon may be very confident. But she doesn't know what she is talking about. Never ever talk to strangers.
Shallon: What?! I am in the back of this guy's sweet van, scarfing down handfuls of candy, and I'm supposed to stay completely silent? That's class A bad manners sir!
Betty: Yeah! That's disrespectful sir!
The One: When I say don't talk to strangers that includes not getting into their vans!
Shallon: Whooaaaa waiiit back it up, back it up. I am all about candy. If all I have to do to get candy is hang out in some sweet van then I am all about vans!
Fred: Shallon's right! I am starting to see vans in a whole new light. Do you know how much candy you can fit in a van?
Willy: Mr Hero, when I grow up I want to drive a van full of candy around and give it out to little k1ds. Thanks to you! I love vans!
Shallon: Big day for vans!
Wendell: That van is still parked across the street!
Class: Yay!!!!
The One: Ok OK!!! Shallon come up here and let's act out a scenario. You are all alone and I come up to you. I am a total stranger.
Shallon: Right, right.
The One: Hey little girl... I've got some candy. Come with me to my van and I will give that candy to you.
Shallon: All right! Let's go! You are probably one of my dad's friends.
The One: No no no! You have not met me before. I am a stranger.
Shallon: I haven't met all my dad's friends. Or even my dad.
The One: I am not one of your dad's friends!
Shallon: Wait are you saying that you are my dad! Papa!
Susie: Yaaay! Shallon is reconnecting with her father!
The One: I am not your father! I am a dangerous stranger!
Billie: Man up! Take responsibility for your k1d!
The One: She's not! She's not my dammned ch1ld! Can any of you see something wrong with this scenario?
Wendell: Oh let me see... yeah... THERE ARE NO VANS!!!
Betty: Yeah and NO CANDY!!!
Fred: And the guy playing Shallon's father sucks!
Kurt: But Shallon is awesome!
Class: Yeah! Shallon is awesome!!!
Shallon: *blushing only a little* Yeah... I am clearly the van of acting!
Quote