Today I saw a top model(in flirt for many years) taking sides with a member who was putting down a country another guy was from. Well I'm from that country too and it felt very sad esp since I've been in pvt shows and also tipped this model a lot. I came in using another nick today so she didnt know I was in room. I dont hold any grudge against her she did this out of ignorance but very unlikely I will go back there again. It does not hurt to think twice or thrice before we say something especially on sensitive stuff like religion, race or country.
This is very sad, oraemon, and something similar happened to me, too.
I knew that favorite of mine does not think very highly of religions as such, but I did not expect he would attack an Iranian guy (not even a grey) for his beliefs. That visitor to his room did not even become rude upon that, which made me regret even more to see his behaviour. I told him in open chat that he was being disrespectful, but he could not be stopped ...
I have not visited him since and he tried to apologize via messages, but the damage is done.
Quote