Lots to respond to here.
Billy, what do u say we k1ll a couple cows and have some steak? We would prevent the Ozone from being destroyed by stopping the cow farts, AND have a delicious dinner to boot!!!
I shouldn't fail to mention we are talking about the PRESIDENT of the United States here, and he's not even been in office for three weeks yet. He needs to be given the respect and honor he deserves. He is the PRESIDENT.
And he's already proven to be a hell of a lot better than Obama could ever hope to be.
As far as posting privileges getting removed, only the Admin folks can do that.
My point, Kert, was that one HUNDRED percent of the guys we are fighting against in the War on Terror are......MUSLIMS. I know crimes have been committed in the name of other religions as well. But as in Waco Texas and other incidents, they were actually members of a CULT that they themselves established or made up. And just because someone CLAIMS to be Catholic or Protestant or whatever else, does not mean that they actually are members of that faith. They are liars who commit crimes.
You don't know who Trump cares about or doesn't care about, since you don't even know him personally. You're jumping to conclusions. And, before he was sworn in, he signed ALL of his businesses and dealings over to his k1ds. So he's not violating anything in a financial standpoint, either. He doesn't even want to get paid for being the president. He's doing what he's doing now because he cares for this country.
Trump wants to keep the bad guys OUT, whether they are technically registered Muslims or not. His travel ban order is to keep the bad guys out.
You're not even HALFWAY there dude. You have no credibility. The reason I changed the name in sentences of what others wrote is because I was changing it to the truth. You say that TRUMP has done all these things? Wrong. All of those things were true of Obama or Clinton instead. I was just correcting what needed to be corrected.
And the reports of Hillary's health problems were NOT a rumor either. She has had fainting spells. Sometimes has trouble walking. She gets lightheaded. She is not in tip top shape. So it's a good thing a much healthier individual was elected.
Back to the Global Warming. I don't know about anyone else, but I am NOT going to live my life terrified and worried that anytime today or tomorrow the world is going to burn up all of a sudden. That is ridiculous. I'm not going to worry about how I am destroying the planet by starting an engine or going about my daily business. I not worried about any of it because I know it's not true. Why worry constantly about something that is not going to happen? That is no way to live.