User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Kalikatt
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Kalikatt
loofah
Created by: loofah

3/8/10 @ 2:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's really not that hard Loof
Read avidly. Write about a real feeling or emotion. Read avidly. Write with imagery. Read avidly. Know how to describe things in ways that no one else describes them. Read advidly. Have a wide vocabulary. Read avidly. Know metaphors and how to use them. Read avidly.

Oh, and did I mention, read avidly? :orglaugh

And it doesnt hurt to have a love of all genre of music contemporary and classical.


'Strong are the pains I daily prove,
But yet with patience I sustene,
I am so fetterit with the luve
Only of my lady sheen,
Quhilk for her beauty micht be queen,
Nature so craftily alway
Has done depaint that sweet serene:
--Quhom I luve I dare nocht assay.



oh, i`ve plenty of emotions to write with... oh my.
:(
Quote
loofah
Created by: loofah

3/8/10 @ 2:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Loof, you may file this under who asked you rheza, but if you read some of the good poets like Shakespeare, Keats, or Thoreau you can quote them. "She walks in beauty like the night" see, it has all been said before by individuals who can say it way better then us mire mortals :twocents :guitar But, um, I think carosel (sp) is kinda gifted


yup he is. quoting is fine but making them up is better though.
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

3/8/10 @ 3:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761

Loof, you may file this under who asked you rheza, but if you read some of the good poets like Shakespeare, Keats, or Thoreau you can quote them. "She walks in beauty like the night" see, it has all been said before by individuals who can say it way better then us mire mortals :twocents :guitar But, um, I think carosel (sp) is kinda gifted



Rheza,
merci du commentaire

exactly what I meant by read avidly and know metaphors; read it enough, write it enough, it becomes second nature
I worked with a guy who owns a book store. He could quote poetry from T.S. Eliot, Coleridge, Lord Byron, Tolstoy, Whitman, and Wordsworth for just about any occassion.
but I never could just block out time and sit and write: It's all circumstance and moments

and a genuine love for Kali
Quote
Created by: rheza111

3/8/10 @ 3:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: just to the left of center
Posts: 2,431

Oh, by the way, carousel, quit making us all look bad lol you certainly have a gift but hey with you "I love you" isn't enough lol Keep on keeping on :drinkup
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

3/8/10 @ 4:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761

Its been said, everyone has a talent.

Not everyone can cook
It's not just a matter of following the instructions in a recipe book.

Think outside the box – your talent doesn’t have to be something that others place in their talent square.
It could be keeping a room or a house sparkling clean
It could be understanding people
It could be tolerating
These are all talents that I wish I had!!



The deeper you go the higher you fly
The higher you fly the deeper you go
So come on come on
Come on is such a joy
Come on is such a joy
Come on make it easy
Come on make it easy.

Take it easy take it easy
Everybody's got something to hide except for me and
my monkey.

Your inside is out and your outside is in
Your outside is in and your inside is out
So come on come on
Come on is such a joy
Come on is such a joy
Come on make it easy
Come on make it easy
Make it easy make it easy
Everybody's got something to hide except for me and
my monkey.
(The Beatles)
Quote
Crystal X
Created by: Crystal X

3/9/10 @ 1:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kali my girl I know why these guys love you so much...cause you have a heart of gold. You are the top model and i love that cause I get to have you on top of me. Thank you for being a good friend and being there for me when I need someone to talk to. xoxo :bowdown
Quote
loofah
Created by: loofah

3/9/10 @ 4:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

cheerio all, nice to have known you...

Kali, you take care of yourself ok? I`ll miss you the most. xox
Quote
Kalikatt
Created by: Kalikatt

3/9/10 @ 11:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kali my girl I know why these guys love you so much...cause you have a heart of gold. You are the top model and i love that cause I get to have you on top of me. Thank you for being a good friend and being there for me when I need someone to talk to. xoxo :bowdown



thank u so much sweetheart, that was so nice to read after a long ass day! *muah*!
Quote
lprime
Created by: lprime

3/10/10 @ 1:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Canada
Posts: 271

Definately not hard to love the Kitty ;)
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

3/10/10 @ 7:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761

Sometimes I wonder how
These things ever come to be
Spending time with you
Is like living in a dream
And like a rose that's coloured blue
With intrigue and mystery
Forever isnt long enough
For what is and what will be
:)
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

3/19/10 @ 3:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761


Dang, a David Ball tune on the radio
expressin' exactly how I feel: :)


I wake up, and right away
Her name is on my lips
Once a memory starts to fold
Well, I can't stop with just one sip

Yes, I admit
I've got a thinking problem
She's always on my mind
Her memory goes round and round
I've tried to quit a thousand times
Yes, I admit I've got a thinking problem
Fill the glass up to the top
I'll start with loving her
But I don't know when to stop

I'll start with loving her
And I dont want it to stop

:hitit
Quote
lprime
Created by: lprime

4/1/10 @ 7:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Canada
Posts: 271

sweet as strawberries ;)
Quote
D9ITL8R
Created by: d9itl8r

4/1/10 @ 8:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Practicing my Lotto 6/49 Happy Dance !
Posts: 3,143

sweet as strawberries ;)



with maple syrup :winkwink :thumbsup
Quote
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

4/1/10 @ 11:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 90

Am I the only one who lost Kali's bio?
Quote
D9ITL8R
Created by: d9itl8r

4/1/10 @ 12:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Practicing my Lotto 6/49 Happy Dance !
Posts: 3,143

Am I the only one who lost Kali's bio?



Hi Ho (say it ain't so) silver - ado :(

I don't see Kali's bio either.

Hope all is well :angel

But if she has left F4F, good for her !!!

This lovely lady can do whatever she wants in life and already has :bulb

She has been here for years and needs a permanent vacation :twocents :drinkup

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
Quote
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

4/1/10 @ 10:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 90

She's got higher priorities now that she added a new member to the family :thumbsup
Quote
carousel
Created by: carousel

4/1/10 @ 11:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: forgotten backroad standing still in time
Posts: 761

She's got higher priorities now that she added a new member to the family :thumbsup




You can't buy loyalty, they say
But it was bought the other day;
You can't buy friendship, tried and true,
Well just the same, It was bought too

Now He'll Watch You With His Shining Eyes
Lick Your Face And Hand
And When You're Feeling Out Of Sorts
Somehow He'll Understand



BTW: Kali's Bio is there :)
Quote
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

4/2/10 @ 4:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 90




Hi Ho (say it ain't so) silver - ado :(

I don't see Kali's bio either.

Hope all is well :angel

But if she has left F4F, good for her !!!

This lovely lady can do whatever she wants in life and already has :bulb

She has been here for years and needs a permanent vacation :twocents :drinkup

:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown



By any chance D9ITL8R, are you Canadian? I'm currently in Canada on business and perhaps F4F has reinstated the IP address restriction.



Quote
D9ITL8R
Created by: d9itl8r

4/2/10 @ 4:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: Practicing my Lotto 6/49 Happy Dance !
Posts: 3,143



By any chance D9ITL8R, are you Canadian? I'm currently in Canada on business and perhaps F4F has reinstated the IP address restriction.







Yeah, that happened b4 aswell... I still can't see Kali's bio :(

I thought it was up to the studio/performer to block a region or country if they so wished.

Oh well, have to stay tuned.


All the DRAMA ! :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Quote
Sheryl
Created by: Sheryl

4/3/10 @ 1:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Happy Easter Kali
I hope Bunny will bring you many many gifts :angel
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username