User status
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

    Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

    Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    VIP
    30 Day Membership
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
0
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

FOR ALL THE NEW MODELS
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: FOR ALL THE NEW MODELS
gdiddyreturns
Created by: gdiddyreturns

11/27/14 @ 2:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 6

bump for beckalynn's peeps :bulb
Quote
Created by: betenoire

11/27/14 @ 10:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: deeply embedded in shadowed glimpse

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Quote
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

11/27/14 @ 2:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: hain't Pochipsie son
Posts: 3,294


We here at DoRide Industries would first like to acknowledge the benefit to the community this thread has brought as evidenced by its popularity and long term sustainability. Innovation and compassion in the public domicile should always be encouraged.

We also would like to point out that it helps to learn by having multiple methods and sources at your disposal. There is a small but important subset of you that can only learn by the cruel and vindictive Mountie School of Discipline and Hard Knocks. You know who you are bitches and when you are ready the dread teacher will arrive to seal your pathetic fate.

I would like to discourage that subset from going to the Angry Nuns with Sharp Edged Rulers. You are confusing pain with method. Our method is much superior as our various graduates can attest to. Those still living that is.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.



Quote
Skyler Evans
Created by: Skyler Evans

12/1/14 @ 6:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



*make sure to scroll through the rest of this thread as other members and models have added some great advice as well!*


GOOD LUCK to all of the new models.. i will try to drop in and say hi to everyone who responds to my posts just to be nice, so hopefully i'll see you all soon!




Thanks for all the info, its def gonna help since i've been missing from the chat for so long!! xxoo ;)
Quote
Amanda Car
Created by: Amanda Car

12/2/14 @ 2:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



*make sure to scroll through the rest of this thread as other members and models have added some great advice as well!*


GOOD LUCK to all of the new models.. i will try to drop in and say hi to everyone who responds to my posts just to be nice, so hopefully i'll see you all soon!


Thanks For the Info!! im not that new but im new enough to be just figuring out the forum sites lol
i appreciate the detailed help

Quote
BartPimpson
Created by: bartpimpson

12/5/14 @ 2:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Posts: 50

Lusty Lace
Created by: Lusty Lace

12/7/14 @ 12:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



*make sure to scroll through the rest of this thread as other members and models have added some great advice as well!*


GOOD LUCK to all of the new models.. i will try to drop in and say hi to everyone who responds to my posts just to be nice, so hopefully i'll see you all soon!




This is such amazing advice. I wish I would have had this when I first started! I still read through every word and took note! Thank you!
Quote
Evelyn Raine
Created by: Evelyn Raine

12/8/14 @ 12:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00


Wow as a new model this advice was incredibly helpful, thank you. I just discovered the performer forums today and they are really helpful to learn some insider tricks of the trade. I really appreciate how you took the time to inform new models rather than to treat them as "competition" and say fend for yourself. I think that helping/teaching the new models will only bring more people to the site because more girls will be offering a better service. I am really loving my time on this site so far, having fun and trying to better understand how to market myself and how to build a solid following. Looking forward to getting to know the performers and the site better
*make sure to scroll through the rest of this thread as other members and models have added some great advice as well!*


GOOD LUCK to all of the new models.. i will try to drop in and say hi to everyone who responds to my posts just to be nice, so hopefully i'll see you all soon!




Quote
fozzzy
Created by: fozzzy

12/24/14 @ 11:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00
Location: In a state of confusion
Posts: 151

Bump for new model Jamie
Quote
Julia Storm
Created by: Julia Storm

4/17/15 @ 9:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for all that contributed to this topic. I think is nice to give the new models some boost in what regards basic knowledge. I have a few newish model friends who just signed up with flirt.

I've been trying to write some docs on how to's, the basics, but for some reason they seem to get bored and bail easily. I am hoping that this thread will be more entertaining than what i tryed to write haha.

Again. Thank you, really quite to the point info and observations i don't see anything else to add that would not just be random complicating details.
Quote
Vicoria Fox
Created by: Vicoria Fox

4/22/15 @ 4:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



*make sure to scroll through the rest of this thread as other members and models have added some great advice as well!*


GOOD LUCK to all of the new models.. i will try to drop in and say hi to everyone who responds to my posts just to be nice, so hopefully i'll see you all soon!




Quote
Vicoria Fox
Created by: Vicoria Fox

4/22/15 @ 4:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



*make sure to scroll through the rest of this thread as other members and models have added some great advice as well!*


GOOD LUCK to all of the new models.. i will try to drop in and say hi to everyone who responds to my posts just to be nice, so hopefully i'll see you all soon!




U Rock!!!Thank..u im a newbie,,and I need all the tips I can get ...thks again..xoxox Vicoria Fox *;)
Quote
Sierra Elizabeth
Created by: Sierra Elizabeth

5/10/15 @ 12:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00




U Rock!!!Thank..u im a newbie,,and I need all the tips I can get ...thks again..xoxox Vicoria Fox *;)



I have been here three weeks and LOVE FLIRT!!! I always say hi to members coming and going, I make notes of their names, bdays etc they share with me, I even give them option to email me through flirt to pick an outfit, etc for a private, I make all fans a priority, and they are the reason we are here, I make sure they are well appreciated.

Thanks for the thread!
Sierra
Quote
Areia Silver
Created by: Areia Silver

5/30/15 @ 4:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



*make sure to scroll through the rest of this thread as other members and models have added some great advice as well!*


GOOD LUCK to all of the new models.. i will try to drop in and say hi to everyone who responds to my posts just to be nice, so hopefully i'll see you all soon!




I have only Been on this site 6 times. I'm new to everything, Learning has been interesting haha, but so far I love it! I found this very helpful, So thank you for the input
Quote
Athena Sellers
Created by: Athena Sellers

6/1/15 @ 9:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the advice! I actually ended up reading this AFTER my first performance and I was like... man, if I would have known this before, I might have gotten a few more privates! But I ended up making just over 1,700 credits on my first performance and had so much fun that I was on for 4 and a half hours! I did my second performance last night and was on for 5 hours straight! Some of the customers are so great and I enjoy even just talking to them! I really appreciate the ones that come in and chat when it's slow, even if they can't tip me. I had one yesterday that ended up talking to me the whole five hours and bought his first credits to tip me at the end! I felt pretty proud even if it were only 25 credits. So I learned, ladies, even though I am new.. TALKING IS IMPORTANT. You can only get so far being hot! Personality is the other 50% of it! Have fun, everybody! I sure am!
Quote
Michelle Mills
Created by: Michelle Mills

6/12/15 @ 9:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



*make sure to scroll through the rest of this thread as other members and models have added some great advice as well!*


GOOD LUCK to all of the new models.. i will try to drop in and say hi to everyone who responds to my posts just to be nice, so hopefully i'll see you all soon!



****Simply Splendid**** You have a way with words....This is just what I needed when I started...I'm still new, but I have spent many hours looking over every inch of this site to see what I am doing right, wrong, not enough, or too much of....Even after 6 months in, there are things I'm learning...!! :D Now just wondering where I went wrong...did AMAZING (well for a small town girl...every little bit of money helps) and now I feel like I'm drowning..... Just gonna keep at it...it's fun for me, and love a lot of my conversations I get to have...some of them just floor me....what is better than that.....??!!! ......but yes, anyway, just wanted to chime in and say "well put my friend" Have an amazing weekend!!!

Quote
Hallie Steell
Created by: Hallie Steell

6/14/15 @ 7:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

HII,

Im Hallie , thanks for your help !!! I find really interesting what do the people who visit my room and the others think or like :) i always like to know whats wrong, i think is better for both sides , obviioulsy one of them should pay more atention lol
im new here but was last winter when I started as a model for 1st time, and i know i need to learn to soooo much but i also realized i learnt a lot on my firts months and i love it; i m surprised of how useful arelots these things to my own life
have a nice day!!! u r always welcome to my chat!!! kisses
Quote
Lusciouss Angel
Created by: Lusciouss Angel

6/15/15 @ 12:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello

I have been on this site a couple times now and I have had VIP customers coming in and so premiums. I wonder why sometimes they just sit and don't tip or take me private. what am I doing wrong? Can you help me out!

Thanks so much

Luscioussangel1
Quote
Ava Anderson
Created by: Ava Anderson

6/20/15 @ 10:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey!

Thanks for taking the time to show us newbies the ropes. I'm working hard to come up with fresh ideas.

Ava Anderson


Quote
Mandy Cruz
Created by: Mandy Cruz

7/10/15 @ 7:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00



*make sure to scroll through the rest of this thread as other members and models have added some great advice as well!*


GOOD LUCK to all of the new models.. i will try to drop in and say hi to everyone who responds to my posts just to be nice, so hopefully i'll see you all soon!




Great advise, thank you!! Xx
Quote
✕

Current Default Price:

50 Credits

Save

Model Messages

Your Screen Name:
Register to message
VIP credits: VIP members receive 100 bonus DM credits each month. These credits do not carry over to the following month.

Notification Settings

Open/close recents and search.

    Inbox

  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • No results

    All Models

  • Sasha Elite
  • No results
    0 unread
    0 messages
  • Sasha Elite
    2 h ago
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet dolor elips
    • Block The Model
    • Unblock The Model
    • Delete History
  • Inbox is empty
  • No results
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Eva Sin Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et.
Johny123 Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est.
— AdBlock Detected — Attention AdBlock/AdBlock Plus User: There is a known compatibility issue between this adblocker and DM+ connections. If you cannot connect to DM+, we recommend disabling AdBlock/AdBlock Plus, or switching to an alternative ad blocker for an improved experience. Thank you for your cooperation!
— System Message — This model charges 10 credits. The model's has recently updated their pricing. Do you still want to send this message at this new price?
— Admin Message — Stet clita kasd gubergren, no sea takimata sanctus est. Try Again
Eva Sin
See Photo
Unlock Photo 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
Unlock Collection See Collection
Unlock Collection 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Video
Unlock Video 10 Credits
Johny123
Eva Sin
See Audio
Unlock Audio Message 10 Credits
Johny123
Reconnect

Connection Interrupted Try To Refresh The Page

Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
This model charges 10 credits
Exciting New Feature! Share Video with the models you love!
Customer Service Help
Chat
Limited Time Offer! Don’t Miss Out! Last Chance!
240Free Credits
Tip models or start a private show
Play games like spin the wheel
Send DM’s to models, even if they are offline
Use credits to earn points for special rewards
Access group, members only, and party shows
10:00
Claim Your Bonus

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

CREDITS FREE
120

FREE CREDITS

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
PASS
90 CREDITS
FREE CREDITS
$10
120

FREE CREDITS

Change Product
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
30
Day
Membership
PLUS
150
CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change Product
PASS
$39.95*
Change Product
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Create Account
X
Suggested Usernames:
Generate random username
By signing up I confirm that I am 18-years old or older, that I have reviewed and agree with the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, and agree to receive emails.
Unlimited Free Chat Engage with models without time limits.
Favorite Models Keep track of your favorite performers.
Premium Models Chat with the world's hottest models.
Emoticons in Chat Add fun to your conversations.
Exclusive Forums Join and connect with the community.
Choose Screen Name
X
:
Generate random username