I love this site. And I fully respect all of the performers rights as people. This is their occupation and they deserve respect for what they do.
That being said, I take offense to models on this site that do not get nude and/or engage in sexually arousing activities. I get it: Some may be on their period. Some may be new and only comfortable showing boobs or their body in bikinis or lingerie. Some may only be here for fetishes, like JOI or showing their feet. Trust me, I understand that. And I applaud those that cornered that niche on this website and are able to profit from it.
My objection is those models that fall into any of those categories SHOULD TELL THEIR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS THAT BEFORE THE CUSTOMER PAYS FOR A PRIVATE SESSION. I cant tell you how many times ive had to request my money back because the performer wouldn't do as I request. And I'm not asking crazy things. I ask to see ass, breast. I ask the performer to touch themselves. To be rejected on a site like this after paying for it is completely unacceptable.
Like I said, I get it. They aren't slaves. And hell, if I could make money sitting at a computer without having to perform, I would too. My problem is private sessions are paid for. And I think it should go without saying that the models on this site mostly follow the requests for sexuality and nudity.
There are many examples of girls that do this on this site. A perfect example is performer Alison Griffith. Check out her videos of her private sessions. She doesn't get up, she doesn't speak, she doesn't show anything. She basically ignores the customer. And if that's her thing, then she should have that explained before someone spends money on her.
Quote