Everyone loves feedback to their work .Everyone loves feedback to their posts

.
Most models love to see new reviews and actually read them .And members love to find a "Thank you" for a new review in their inbox (or on Twitter or first thing said when you show up in a room or ...).
Optionally, with a "really sweet" or other personal comment added to it

.
This site "pays" 25 boost points for each review
[...]
You can pick ANY of your screen names .THAT should however not be a motivation to leave reviews ...
I've written some out of the wrong motives ... Being asked/pushed by a performer, feeling pity for someone etc.
Nice review include models name Really? I wouldn't necessarily think so. They are tied to a specific model's profile ... it does make sense for multi model accounts (e.g. duos, LiveCamMansion) to be more specific. A model's name is not their real name, already in chat I avoid it mostly.
Sometimes, I like to quote the lyrics of a song, that I associate with that performer and the room - be it a song I always hear in party chat or one that we use in private

. Quotes from Shakespeare look great, but I think models don't appreciate that too much, lol. Whole poems ... well, maybe the forum is a better place for that

.
I love to write reviews in affect, right after a great private time when the emotions are fresh, the mind is still in heavenly heights and I feel I can't wait for the next occasion. ... I regret some of those reviews, too

, but only for sounding so smitten.
Quote