Thanks, oraemon, I knew you were dependable.
I did this today myself and I want to share my experience.
Firstly, my modus operandi:
I entered a room, tipped 25 credits and started my monologue:
(i) Thank you.

(ii) For your hard work on here.
(iii) For your efforts to make everyone happy (no matter how rude some can be).
(iv) For taking your time to listen to people and put a smile on their face.
[here I waited a bit for a reaction ...]
(v) I just wanna spread some happiness.
(vi) Have a great day and good luck!
and tipped another 25 credits, waited a little more and left.
Secondly, the reactions I got:
(1st) a thank you, an "ur so cute" [I know, right

? a great start for sure]
(2nd) she got up and started showing off like a real pro, eventually sat down reading and thanked me [a little disappointing, but wow beautiful woman indeed]
(3rd) she really made this worth it, thanked me first and with each more line smiled more and more, thanked me for aprreciating her work, even a grey user thanked me here

(well he said, "I'm with Chris" LOL), eventually she got up and showed a little more
(4th) I believe she might have started crying if I had stayed longer, she put the hands over her eyes and things like that ... she had this "is it already Christmas?" look [oh wait, in some rooms they call me Christmas

]
(5th) [some disappointment in the end, maybe attention was on a different site??

] she said "your welcome" after (i), put a smiley after (iii), and wished me a great day also ... well still a good one, I guess
So, if I had to pick one of those ladies for a recommendation, I'd NOT give you one of those really beautiful ones, but those who are natural beauties without a lot of knickknack and who paid attention and reacted like people (not like robots or that reception lady who gives you this look before going back to whatever she was doing ...)
I enjoyed it

, who's next?
Quote