This Valentine’s event was my first contest of this type on Flirt and I have to say it was quite an experience:
> I met so many great models - male and female - that I might never had visited due to lack of time and courage on my part.
> I am particularly thankful to everybody who’s first language is not English (or Spanish), I believe, patience on both sides was the key here.
I would like to give other members the chance to get to know these great and hard working, yet at the end of the day still welcoming ladies by giving you the links to their bio pages.
// --- Those 5 women stood out to me:
> Romania has so many beautiful men, turns out they also have VERY lovely ladies
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/arabella-wild/about.php
> Natural and classy, the type you take to any fancy event and she would make YOU look better
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/tina-cute/about.php
> A sweet
latina with a great personality! Spend a long time in her room! She’s fairly new so check her out.
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/nicole-muller/about.php
> Here two Russian girls from my favorite studio. I spend a long and happy time in their room, talking about their male colleagues I usually spend my time with, which made them laugh a lot. Great sports these ladies!
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/sofi-star/about.php
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/thea-divine/about.php
// --- and furthermore:
>
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/barbie-taylor/about.php [Even I noticed how beautiful she is … makes me jealous :D]
>
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/wanda-wynter/about.php [Wow, curvy]
>
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/frencis-butterfly/about.php [Latina]
>
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/laci-latina/about.php [Latina]
>
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/nastya-ray/about.php [Ukranian, if you can make her smile you are utterly rewarded

]
>
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/fabyana/about.php [Mature and playful woman]
>
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/pamela-passion/about.php [Even I thought she was hot ;)]
>
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/karolien/about.php [The cutest girl I talked to]
>
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/xandra-sen/about.php [A very lovely Greek girl]
>
http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/sage-parker/about.php [Naughty American teacher!]
Quote